Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blueberry Pancake Cupcakes


What's better than a stack of blueberry pancakes...?

 


...................  blueberry pancake cupcakes...  oh. yeah.


My theory is: everything tastes better in cupcake form:) and i promise, once you eat this,


you will most definitely agree with me.


This beauty has a blueberry spice cake as its foundation, a tangy blueberry compote in the middle, and a rich maple frosting. The tart berries balance out the sweetness of the frosting and the cinnamon spiced cake has those warm flavors to just tie the whole thing together.


 Honestly smelling this puppy just made me want a huge stack of pancakes. But I believe the four cupcakes I ate satisfied my craving. It also made me realize that these are WAY BETTER than pancakes. And I will never be happy eating pancakes ever again. Sad, really.


I'm not kidding though, you need to try these. I brought these to a brunch party at school and my principal tried one. She stalked me for the recipe, she would just randomly stop me in the halls or come into my classroom (always thought she was about to get on to me for some kind of trouble I'd gotten in, kind of freaked me out). Anyways, I never gave her the recipe. Because I have to sell these... I need to make me a living.

Speaking of...


You can purchase these! $25 for a dozen, and let me tell you. It is worth EVERY penny. And calorie. Just leave me a comment or message me at whitleighcupcakes@yahoo.com:)

 
P.S. I want to thank everyone for taking time out of their day to read my blog! I really love doing this and your support truly means a lot. More than you know! So, thank you:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!