Thursday, January 17, 2013

Banana Pudding Cupcakes

Banana Pudding Cupcakes

Banana Cake, Traditional Vanilla Pudding Filling, a Fresh Whipped Cream, Topped with Crumbled 'Nilla Wafer Crumbs


 

Banana Pudding is one of those quintessential desserts that northerners will just never understand.  Do not underestimate this southern delicacy! It sounds so simple, and it is, but it is so delicious.

My grandmother used to make this for me, and to this day it's one of my favorite desserts. I of course had to make it into a cupcake, you know how I am ;)

The Bananas in the cake make it super moist, the vanilla pudding in the middle is creamy and adds richness, and the lightness of the melt-in-your-mouth whipped cream counterbalances the richness of the pudding, and the 'Nilla Wafer adds the crunchiness. This cupcake will evoke memories and remind you of that special dessert you loved as a child.

To order this cupcake, go to my 'Place an Order' Tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!