Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sugar Free!

Sugar Free Hummingbird Cupcake



Banana, Pineapple, and Coconut Spice Cake Frosted with a Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting and Sprinkled with Unsweetened Coconut!



Unfortunately, not everyone can eat a whole dozen of sugar bombs. This is for those who crave sweets, but still want to keep their health in tact. I made these for my grandpa who is diabetic, and he loved them. I also made them for a customer of my dad's, and he is very picky, but he enjoyed it as well. He said he was shocked that there was no sugar in it! 



Now, it's important for you to realize before you buy these that sugar provides a certain characteristic that Splenda cannot. Sugar melts into the butter creating a fluffy and cohesive cupcake. When you bake with Splenda, the texture isn't the same and it tends to stick a little to the wrapper. The thing is though, these are so good tasting for sugar free, and every cupcake you get that is sugar free will have the same problem. 

Surprise a family member of yours that misses out on most baked goods. I'm sure they would be very pleased.

Just go to my "Place An Order" Tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!