Saturday, August 4, 2012

Peach Cobbler

Peach Cobbler Cupcakes


Spice Cake speckled with Peaches, Filled with a Sweet Local Peach Compote,
Frosted with a Vanilla Buttercream, Finished off with a Sprinkle of Crunchy Cinnamon Sugar.
(The Frosting tastes like melted ice cream! Seriously, it's awesome!)




Peach Cobbler reminds me a lot of my childhood. My grandma always made this for us. I would go back for fourths. No kidding.

 As far as I'm concerned, Peach Cobbler is one of the greatest desserts out there, especially in the summertime when the peaches are in season: ripe, juicy, and sweet! I wanted to make sure I covered what I love about cobbler. The rich, buttery topping, the crunchy texture from the caramelized sugar, the delicious tangy yet sweet filling, and of course... the cold ice cream that melts over the top.

With the moist, sweet butter cake, that fruity peach filling that breaks the richness just a tad, the frosting that honestly tastes like that melty ice cream and the crunchy cinnamon sugar... I believe I accomplished exactly what I wanted revamping my favorite dessert!


Try one for yourself! I promise you won't be disappointed! Just go to my 'Place an Order' tab :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!