Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mint Brownie Coconut Cupcakes

Mint Brownie Coconut


Brownie Bottom Mint Cake, Salty Chocolate Ganashe Filling, Coconut Buttercream, Mint Buttercream, Coconut Flakes


 

To be honest, this cupcake doesn't make sense. Really, this was just an idea I got when I was having some serious cravings for mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate covered coconut macadamia nuts from Hawaii. I thought, 'you never really see mint and coconut together...' But I had a feeling they would compliment eachother. So I created this cupcake, and let me tell you, this is a flavor combination you do not want to miss!

The fudgey brownie provides a texture difference from the moist cake. You get the refreshing, sweet mint with that rich chocolate from the brownie and the salty ganashe filling. And then you get the coconut. We all know it mingles well with chocolate, but the coconut tones down the mint at the same time, making it all perfectly balanced. It also adds a chewiness, creating more texture. Oh, I could go on for days on how this cupcake is PERFECT. With the sweet & salty, rich yet refreshing... it is seriously addictive!

You should buy an entire dozen JUST for yourself! Go to my 'Place An Order' page. You know you want some ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!