Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Cupcakes

Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt


A Rich Chocolate Cake soaked in Caramel, Frosted with a Fluffy Caramel Buttercream and Garnished with a Caramel Chocolate Piece and Flaky Sea Salt


Chocolate and Caramel are a perfect paring. Indulgent and Indulgent! But they are both very sweet, especially caramel. After all, it's just cooked sugar. Well, I believe that all desserts should be balanced. Some may not agree with me, but I do not like desserts being so sugary to the point where it's the only flavor you get. Salt enhances sweetness vs. adding more sugar to make something taste sweet. You may think of salt in only savory applications, but it adds that "Hmm... what is that?" The salt makes this dessert more than just one-dimensional! And ... it makes the dessert seriously addictive. 
This has definitely proven to be a favorite among my customers (: I have been asked to remake them several times! Next week, I am making a Snickers cupcake to sell at the Farmer's Market! It will have both chocolate and caramel, so for those of you who have tried the Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt, you need to stop by this Saturday for the Snickers. Besides, who doesn't love Snickers?
Order these by going to my 'Place An Order' tab! And, if you haven't already, join my Facebook page!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!