Saturday, July 14, 2012

Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake

Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake

Release the Inner Child in you:)


There is nothing more nostalgic and classic than the PB&J sandwich. This is definitely a cupcake that will stand the test of time. If you're not sure what kind of flavors your guests at a party will enjoy, or you just have a child that is very picky, this is always your safest bet. No one, and I repeat, no one can turn down Peanut Butter and Jelly. That means less for you though, bummer. I guess you'll just have to order more;)


It is a White Bread-like Cake Filled with A Compote of Your Choice (listed below), Frosted with Everyone's Favorite: Peanut Butter Icing and Drizzled with Sunrise Grocery's Raspberry Peach Champagne Jelly. 

Fruit Fillings:
Raspberry (featured in the picture)
Blueberry
Strawberry
or, you can try something new and go for the Raspberry Jalepeno! I've tried it myself, and I love it! Everyone else did too:)



You can order these by going to my 'Place An Order' tab. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the next couple of weeks, Whitleigh Cupcakes will have a Facebook page! I'm going big, I know;) I will make a blog post as soon as it is up and running!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!