Monday, July 9, 2012

Pina Colada Cupcakes

HAPPY NATIONAL PINA COLADA DAY!!!


In order to celebrate, I came up with this magnificent cupcake:) 



( I wanted to decorate it with the mini umbrellas, but of course, I forgot to get them at the store. Just imagine a cute little yellow umbrella on top of these. Thanks. )

This one is a Rum Cake with some coconut and pineapple added in, with a Pineapple Filling, and Frosted with a Coconut Buttercream. Garnished with some coconut and a cherry!

And no worries guys, I did not sample the rum :) And, all of the rum cooked out during the baking process so even your children can have this too! Just don't mention they have rum in them or you could have a problem on your hands. "Mommy this is good!!" 
oh... 


sorry. it was necessary.



And for something possibly more exciting than National Pina Colada Day:
I will be selling these at the store (Sunrise Grocery) today! Stop by and celebrate.
I know I will.



***If you missed your chance to try one of these! You can always order of course. Just go to my 'Place an Order' Tab. Thank you!***



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment or question!